Allen and York are pleased to be recruiting for a growing water and waste water provider based in the South of England, we are actively searching for an experienced Commercial Contract Manager who is able to deliver across many projects, ensuring best practice.
Your tasks will include day to day management of a team and responsibility for post contract management of a wide range of contracts across the water and waste water divisions.
Key tasks include:
Working towards continuous improvement across the commercial management team, being the pivotal point between commercial contract management and other business teams, follow process and review audits and develop recommendations and findings for presentation to senior management, support on resolution dispute support i.e. early warning notices to minimise commercial impact, implement procedures for commercial management team i.e. site visits.
Key skills & attributes:
- Degree level of education and AMP or similar qualification
- Chartered professional qualification i.e. Accountancy, Quantity Surveying or other Body e.g. RICS.
- Strong Commercial and Financial acumen gained within water, utility or infrastructure sector
- Proven experience from a contractual environment, NEC contracts is essential
- Knowledgeable of audit theory, methodology and techniques and implementing in practice.
- Previously undertaken contract negotiations, claims and disputes management
- Competency with IT and data analysis skills
- Experienced with cost management for large scale and multiple projects
- Ability to lead and manage people and relationships
To be part of a growing team, where there is scope and opportunity for personal development please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis at Allen & York.