|Job Title:||commercial manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Gladdis|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Manager to join a leading and highly regarded Engineering Consultancy where your career will take off and fly!
There are opportunities in various UK locations including London, York and Birmingham where you will support on existing and upcoming projects within the Rail sector, where there is great potential for individual growth. You will be involved on a variety of complex and stimulating UK rail projects, where there are high expectations on successful delivery and exceeding client expectations.
You will manage the delivery of projects providing pre-award, procurement and post-award contract administration support. Monitor compliance, contract obligations and ensure value from the supply chain.
This is a full circle commercial service and tasks will include:
- Building relationships with suppliers and monitor their performance and efficiency.
- Analysis, cost management, trends, forecasting and reporting.
- Work with internal teams to develop robust strategies, plans and contractual terms.
- Administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages/contracts utilising NEC3, preferably within the rail sector.
- MRICS and strong experience and or CIPS with an in-depth knowledge of maintaining contract compliance, driving value through the supply chain within complex construction projects.
You will receive:
The chance to work with a dynamic organisation, who are proud of their work ethic and environment. As well as the usual competitive remuneration package, which is expected for the seniority of this role. There is huge scope for opportunity and individual growth along with a benefits package adding to the rewards and advantages, making this a great career move!
Please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis @ Allen & York