Top opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to join a leading engineering consultancy and be part of their successful and very busy Reading office where you will focus on projects within the rail sector.
There is great potential and scope to progress your career with involvement on many varied and complex infrastructure projects. You will have responsibility for the commercial function from start to finish and tasks will include:
- Maintain and forge working relationships with suppliers whilst monitoring their performance and compliance to agreements.
- Manage delivery of projects pre-award and post award contract administration.
- Monitor financial impact assessments for any changes and negotiate with suppliers.
- Analysis of cost performance data and generate monthly reports
- Support Project Managers in preparing cost reports and analysis on work/activity
- Spot areas of cost risks
- Work with contracts team to ensure contractual terms are robust.
- Previous experience on multi-disciplinary construction projects, NEC3
- MRICS and CIPS
- Proven ability to maintain contract compliance and drive value through supply chain.
To be part of this dynamic and thriving organisation and work from fabulous offices, where you will develop and grow your career, whilst enjoying a competitive salary apply with your CV today.