An astute and professional Commercial Manager is required by a global engineering consultancy to join their rail team based in central London.
This is a pivotal role and will involve you in some complex and high profile projects, you will work with and support Project Managers and Engineers to ensure contractual and commercial standards are met and enhance the performance of the organisation.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Delivery of business plans, P&L targets, budgets and timescales
- Work on bids and tender documentation to ensure compliant and commercially viable
- Liaison with legal team to meet contractual constraints
- Attending project meetings and reviews
- Degree in QS with membership of RICS
- Previous experience at a senior level with a consultancy background
- Strong commercial awareness, with strength in financial and contractual management
- Background in design and build environment, rail preferred but not essential.
If you are not afraid of a challenge and are looking for a dynamic environment where there is scope to progress your career and build a future, this is the company for you. Please apply with your CV, or call to discuss an application.