|Job Title:||Commercial Manager MEP|
|Contact Name:||Sara Teymoor|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Commercial Manager (MEP) Qatar paying up to 60,000QR
My Client who is an international Contractor who certainly deserve the title of regional leaders in Engineering working across the most prestigious projects in the MENA region are in search of a Commercial Manager (MEP) for their Qatar operations.
Take prime responsibility for advising Area General Manager/Operations Manager on the commercial risk elements of contracts from tender stage through to final completion.
Plan commercial activities required for each contract, and constantly monitor and controls the costs involved in junction with operations management, consolidates, reviews and implements the Company business plan and periodic updates.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering.
- Professional membership of one or more of the recognized Professional Institutions such as CIOB, RICS, CICES, CI Arb
Years of Experience
10 years experience, of which minimum 5 years as Project Commercial Manager.
- Ability to communicates fluently in English
- Contracts Administration in Building Contracts of Electro-Mechanical nature
- Arabic is desirable
- Computer literate to a basic/advance level
This is an excellent opportunity with access to work on the regions most prestigious projects such as Msheireb (Heart of Doha), Mall of Qatar. Generous and negotiable package on offer also.
We look forward to receiving your application
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.