Commercial Manager - Rail Stations
We are looking for a Commercial Manager with experience on rail civil engineering projects to join the rail team in London.
Our client is one of the world`s leading sustainability consultancy and is offering this great opportunity to an experienced Commercial Manager.
- Reporting to the Business Director, you will be accountable for providing proactive support for the continued improvement in contractual and commercial awareness of the project
- Deliver business plan / reforecast P&L targets and working capital targets
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company systems throughout the bidding and project execution process
- Providing support to Project Managers with a view to bringing about timely and commercially acceptable resolutions to claims or mitigation of potential claims and during the normal delivery of services
- Attending or leading Project Reviews as required, providing specialist contractual advice and direction
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Chartered membership of the RICS
- Experience in a similar senior role with a professional services background
- Ability in formulation of contract strategies and associated conditions of contract
- Experience in a design and build environment
My client is offering a competitive salary + excellent benefits! This is a great opportunity for the successful individual to have a direct influence on my clients continuing growth.
Please contact Ebru G. Miller at Allen & York to discuss this opportunity in further detail