We are seeking to appoint a Commercial Project Manager to join our busy finance team. We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a friendly team environment, where full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Duties to include;
- Support the technical Project Management team in delivering and improving on targeted financial results. (revenues, profits, cashflow, assets and financial instruments).
- Support the regular Project status and review meetings by preparing financial information and analysis.
- Support the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risks & opportunities and ensuring correct financial treatment.
- Execute period close duties and provide consolidated financial reporting by service lines and region.
- Forecasting of financial results (revenues and margins) based on support and input from the project management and technical team.
- Trend analysis (e.g. of service lines, product lines, projects, regions) to support management decision making.
- Ensures together with the PM compliance with Financial Reporting Guidelines, local GAAP requirements and adherence to internal controls.
- Carry out processing of Field Service product line commercial requirements, including invoicing and cost analysis.
Skills & Qualifications
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant with previous experience in financial / commercial roles or ability to show suitable professional qualifications through experience.
- Strong commercial awareness and team player.
- Communication and negotiating skills to interface with multiple internal departments and partner companies.
- Knowledge and experience of problem solving, where solutions may have to be defined and resolved.
- Excellent systems and Excel skills required, SAP experience desirable.