|Job Title:||Commercial Property Account Manager|
|Salary:||£45K + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matt Morris|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
My Client seeks an experienced Commercial Property Account Manager to increase revenue and enhance our name as the market leader in Geomatics Measurement surveying.
In the coming years, my Client has a significant opportunity for growth and as a result we're looking for an ambitious, tenacious and sales driven individual to join our team. With an emphasis on introducing and selling our services.
In addition to the technical and commercial aspects of this role, we expect individuals to demonstrate key characteristics; Innovation, Creative, Passionate, Bold, Ambitious, Relentless, and Trusted.
- In consultation with stakeholders, establish and implement account plans for each key account assigned
- Deliver incremental revenues as per sales plan from new or dormant client contacts.
- Focusing on value creation for the client which involves seeing opportunities, putting forward propositions and liaising with Operations team
- Conversion of incoming enquiries into live projects
- Ability to build long term relationships based on trust, which involves making decisions, ability to network, work in a cooperative and consultative way
- To learn how to maximise revenue and enhance profitability through an understanding of the client requirements & market conditions
- Team with Account Management team and Client Delivery teams to establish a competitive advantage or gain key supplier status in order to obtain client retention.
- To build on the account management culture within the team and work with the project managers and senior team to develop this further.
- Ability to identify and develop upsell opportunities to expand the reach of our services
PERSON SPECIFICATION / Essential
- Will have experience in an Account or Commercial Management, or Sales orientated capacity for a minimum of 3-5 years.
- Ability to motivate oneself and drive performance to be a pro-active and effective communicator
- Self-motivated and tenacity, Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge and experience of using IT applications
- Will have a good understanding and awareness of commercial property markets
- Will have a knowledge and understanding of Surveying
- Proven experience building long term relationships with clients
- Proven track record achieving sales targets
We are looking forward to receive your application.