Our Client, one of the largest independent energy efficiency companies who offer a wide range of energy efficiency solutions to multiple industries, has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Quantity Surveyor to join their Energy Solutions Business team in Greater London.
Reporting to the Divisional Director you will work across the Energy Solutions Business team to ensure that the delivery of commercially viable cost effective tenders, quotations and pricing frameworks. In association with the management team you will coordinate sub-contractor negotiations across the full range of services and solutions offered within the business, managing on-going schedule of rates and sub-contractor partnerships.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within organisations delivering major, high value and complex schemes both as part of frame work agreements and under construction contract guidelines. Experience as a quantity surveyor, lead estimator or similar role sought for this key role.
Responsibilities Commercial Quantity Surveyor - Energy Efficiency Projects
- Coordination and production of quotations for a range of projects across the public and private sectors.
- Development of a suite of costing models to be managed and updated regularly for use across the business
- Compliance management on all installers and sub-contractors ensuring they meet the company's policies (PAS2030/valid CRB certificate and other proof of ID documentation)
- Maintaining the invoicing logs for installation measures
- In association with finance team, managing applications for payment, invoicing and coordinating any in variations in association with project managers.
- With management team undertake negotiation of tenders and quotation to secure projects within agreed gross margins.
- Assisting with control of commercial and public sector schemes including financial, installation quality assurance and H&S all within the company's operational protocol and the requirements of the third party client or funder.
- Maintain Satisfaction Results and KPI dashboard
- Be able to prioritise workload efficiently and deliver accurate results for all responsibilities
- Professional manner to all external customers and internal departments at all times
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time by your line Manager
Knowledge / Skills / Experience Requirements:
- MUST have previous experience in estimating/Quantity Surveyor in a similar role/sector
- MUST have advanced MS Excel, Outlook & Word (Essential)
- MUST be qualified with relevant qualifications/relevant accreditation, i.e. BSc (Hons) Construction Quantity Surveying
- Experience working within renewable energy and Energy Efficiency Sector (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work efficiently with Excel templates and database systems (Essential)
- Analytical with high attention to detail and level of accuracy (Essential)
- Ability to manage own work load, multi-task and highly organised
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work and willingness to learn new skills
- Resourceful, fosters a positive work environment/a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude
This rapidly growing company offers a competitive package and employee benefits with excellent progression opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application.