We are recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to join an engineering division based in the East Midlands supporting their Industrial Turbomachinery business.
This opportunity is for an individual to work in a friendly team environment, where full training will be given to the successful candidate. They are looking for someone who is punctual and reliable with excellent attention to detail.
It is an exciting time to join our cleint as they have recently secured the biggest contract in their history, and moved their service division into brand new state-of-the-art facilities.
- You'll bring the new technology into working order, negotiating any technical problems and keep their commercial position onsite
- Any design changes or modifications will be up to you to implement you'll make sure the product is to specification and that the client is happy with the finished equipment
- EHS knowledge and management of hazardous areas - complete risk assessments/method statements, safe lifting operations and slinging, COSHH and bottled gases, electrical hazards, working at heights and continuously drive and support the Zero Harm culture onsite
- Documentation - site reports, daily reports and other relevant documentation
- You'll be a proven engineer, qualified to degree level, experienced with rotating equipment and an understanding of the principles of gas turbine operation
- You'll have experience in configuring/commissioning gas turbine control systems
- Fault finding skills on gas turbines, control systems, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems
- Have the ability to comprehensively record, understand and interpret the performance curves of SGT gas turbines
- As well as your technical qualifications, you'll be a great communicator and influential too, taking charge of teams in different countries
- A flexible attitude to travel is also required
- Our Client offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Please contact Sally Woods for further information