|Job Title:||Commissioning Team Leader|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Allen & York are currently looking to hire an experienced Commissioning Manager to lead a small team of staff across a portfolio of high profile prestigious existing and upcoming projects across the GCC.
Personality is key
The role will encompass both site based commissioning management and overview duties along with more office based report writing, inclusion in tender preparation and internal management meetings.
Duties will include:
- Management of the complete commissioning program for assigned projects with responsibility for all deliverables, schedules, and budgets.
- Management of all commissioning bid processes including review of RFP and preparation or delegation of proposal text and project bid financial model, requests for bond and delivery of proposal to lead division or client.
- Representation as the company’s primary client contact
- Supervision & development of the team of commissioning engineers.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in an engineering or construction management discipline
- At least 15 years total work experience, of which a significant part will have been in commissioning and commissioning management work.
- International and GCC work experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills required
- Arabic verbal and written skills beneficial
- Experience of working on sustainability certified projects is preferred (Estidama, LEED, BREEAM, GSAS, Green Star, etc.)