We are engaged with an environmental organisation who operate within resource management focusing on commercial and office recycling as well as waste management. They are seeking to appoint a Communications Manager to join a small but established marketing team based at their modern London offices close to Waterloo.
The Communications Manager will work very closely with the internal sales team as well as other divisions on integrated marketing campaigns, creating content/collateral to support sales activities and managing the corporate website.
The role is primarily focused on content creation, external communications and PR within a B2B environment. The ideal candidate would have 5+ years experience working in external communications with a very strong copy-writing and editorial skill set. The role will involve brand building via advertising campaigns and promotional strategies therefore, experience of press coverage is important. The candidate must demonstrate ability to work on various projects at any given time, adhering to deadlines and working effectively collaboratively across the business.
Furthermore, The Communications Manager will be responsible for creating and developing sales collateral such a brochures including content pieces, corporate documents, template emails, template proposals and template tenders, promotional emails and customer industry updates.
- Degree qualified within a relevant field.
- 5+ year experience within an external communications role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Experience writing creative content and collateral to support sales and other internal functions.
- Experienced professional within brand building; being a brand champion includes developing and growing on organisations objectives/positioning within the market, creating promotional strategies and activities, and maintaining brand image.
- Very important to have experience within PR, building brand recognition focusing on key achievements, innovations and campaigns.
- Flexible work ethic, being part of a small marketing team.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply with your CV today. Alternatively, you can contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.