|Job Title:||Community Benefits Administrator|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
Our Client are looking to hire a Community Benefits Administrator reporting to the Communications Manager to administer the payments and manage the interactions with the communities who will benefit from our clients electricity discount scheme.
This is an external facing role designed to administer the LEDs payments and involves dealing with the public, requiring experience of customer service. This varied role will involve:
- Managing the LEDS registration process - this will include significant engagement with the communities near our wind farms through phone calls, responding to correspondence and website activity. It is also important to communicate key messages.
- Data entry into and management of contact databases, LEDS management system, LEDS website and consultation logs;
- Co-ordinating the distribution of information and other correspondence to eligible properties, ensuring the utmost accuracy and attention to detail;
- Processing and verify online and postal applications, dealing with eligibility enquiries and management of the voucher payment system;
- Writing and editing of content for internal and external use;
- Providing general assistance to the communications and project delivery teams as and when required.
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office and database entry/management
- Basic level of understanding of the wind industry in the UK and Ireland
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy and with a keen eye for detail
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Flexible - adaptable to changing situations and priorities
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player
- Proactive, enthusiastic & willing to learn
- Previous experience of delivering customer services across a wide geographical network
- Experience of dealing with a diverse range of possibly challenging customers.
For more information please contact Ashley Smith 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.