A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of the leading communications consultancies to join their Digital Marketing Team and work with the account teams, managing the social media presence within the organisation. This role is offered on a contract basis for seven months with immediate start.
You will be responsible for managing clients' social media communities across a range of platforms including Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, pulling together news from various sources and translating it into a relevant format, putting together social media campaigns, benchmarking and performance reporting and advising colleagues internally on procurement, delivery and maintenance of tools and platforms.
The following skills and attributes are required for the role:
- you will hold a degree combined with experience in a similar role
- experience working in either a sustainability or CSR setting would be a distinct advantage, as both of these form a large part of what the client offer
- excellent communication skills, particularly written skills, to produce catchy, interesting blogs and articles
- strong organisational skills as you will be working on a range of projects at any one time
- you will be good at identifying relevant news and information in relation to sustainability and publishing these in the community
- you will be a strong team player, but you will also have the ability to work independently
- strong analytical skills
- strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Office and in relation to intelligence and communications platforms, Netbase, Traackr, Hootsuite, Twitter analytcis and Buffer
- basic experience of using HTML coding and photoshop