Compliance & Quality Manager (Construction) - North West
Leading construction company looking to hire an experienced and qualified Compliance & Quality Manager to join their prestigious, high-profile fast growing team based in the North West.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on building and maintenance services projects within a high-risk environment.
(Full Job Specification can be provided upon request)
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out quality audits completed against the audit plan and analyse findings
- Support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistent quality & compliance standards are applied and met across all departments
- Lead the ongoing control and monitoring of compliance with approved practices and procedures through internal and external audits
- Implement corrective actions where necessary
- Ensure company policies, process and procedures are review annually
- Develop and deliver periodic quality awareness training and development.
- Lead continuous improvement of the standard practices and procedures through stakeholder engagement
- Lead the procedures manual development to support construction delivery
- Responsible for ensuring all departments are compliant with legislation standards practices and procedures set out in the Management System.
- Assessment and evaluation of quality and environmental non-conformities, including co-ordination of any corrective and preventative actions.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Trained internal auditor
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001 and systems.
- Construction industry experience
- A working knowledge of ISO14001 is not a prerequisite but awareness would be preferable.
- Good people skills.
This opportunity of offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.