|Job Title:||Compliance and Sustainability Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul Gosling|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a forward thinking UK based manufacturer who are currently looking for an experienced individual to join their team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the maintain their high standards on Sustainability issues and ensure their continued compliance on relevant internal and external certification and industry memberships / Trademarks etc.
- Management of Due Diligence systems to ensure supplier management and risk reports are up to date including relevant third party audit and Responsible Purchaser arrangements are complied with.
- Manage relevant ISO certification (9001 and 14001) including administration of all relevant documents, implement internal audit, maintain contractor and service provider register, liaise with external auditors.
- Management of relevant trademark standards, particularly relating to timber and wood schemes (FSC etc)
- Provide input into product design and manufacturing processes to maximise positive sustainability / environmental performance
- Relevant degree qualifications
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of relevant certification and trade association requirements (including FSC etc)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of an organisation
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a real difference to the environmental and sustainability activities in this vibrant manufacturing business. You will not only receive an attractive salary but there are superb opportunities for training and development.
For more information please contact Paul Gosling 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.