Compliance Manager - West Midlands - £40,000 per annum
The role will include working with wider SHEQ team in the implementation of the Group Quality Management System on Projects and to assist project staff in complying with Project Quality requirements.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety, quality and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHEQ department.
- To provide support to Project Managers in the development of Project Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs).
- Carry out planned and systematic audits as and when required, as defined in the Project Quality Plan / Contract documentation.
- Liaise with Project / Construction Management to ensure that the responsible people are formulating and approving self-certification reports and records correctly and in a timely manner to confirm the specifications are being met.
- Liaise with subcontractors on Quality matters and attend key subcontractors Meetings where applicable.
- Deliver Project Quality inductions as required.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of working across the rail industry, be a ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and be a Chartered member of the Quality institute.
If this is an exciting opprtunity to further your career please call Thomas Bullen on 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.