Allen & York are delighted to have been engaged by a leading leisure organisation with offices across the UK and internationally. The company has doubled in size over the past year and subsiquently are now looking to commit to a dedicated Health and Safety team. The role itself will be based at their office in Wiltshire but will include travel across the UK and occasionally internationally.
Reporting into the CFO and liaising frequently with key stakeholders you will be influencing at all levels to ensure your approach is employed across the group. Your duties will involve but not be limited to:
- Ensure supplier compliance with group policies
- Deliver group wide training on a variety of issues including anti-bribery
- Deliver complaince projects across the group
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date
- Ensure both customer and supplier method statements meet the approved standards
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Detailed understanding of legislation around compliance and health and safety standards
- Experience delivering projects across a number of organisations within a group
If this challenging and varied position sounds of interest then please contact Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will contact you directly.