|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is one of the UK's leading organisations involved in the building and infrastructure sector who are continuing to develop and grow their business throughout existing clients as well as developing new sectors and clients.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance the role will be to support my clients Power Transmission and Distribution business function, providing compliance and behavioural services to ensure efficient operational delivery.
Key Responsibilities for the Compliance Manager:-
- Set, manage and control compliance standards across the Power T&D business through proactive stakeholder engagement, coaching and guidance through the Compliance Team.
- Lead and manage the Compliance team to achieve department objectives and KPIs.
- Assist in the implementation of the Behavioural Programs.
- Liaise with external Peer Group to assist with wider Learning and best practice.
- Create a pro-active, engaging culture within the Compliance Teams to foster 'value-add' approach to the business.
- Engage with senior level business stakeholders to develop a collaborative approach to Operational compliance in the business.
- Travel both within the UK and overseas as required to embed compliance strategy across the business
- Understand the importance of corporate governance and ensure consistent measures and standards are applied.
Skills required for the position include:-
It is essential that you:
- Have worked previously within either heavy cabling, sub-station, offshore or grid.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant compliance legislation.
- Be NEBOSH qualified as a minimum.
- Be able to demonstrate performance of continuous improvement.
- Have experience of working in a management role with autonomy for a department or business unit.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson.