|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Allen & York Health & Safety Group are currently working for a leading regional waste management company that operates a large scale waste treatment contract primarily servicing a number of London boroughs. Our client has a successful financial and technical track record and significant plant modernisation investment plans for the near future.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director the role of Compliance Manager will play a vital part in business growth moving forward.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Developing and implementing a robust health, safety and environmental strategy in order to support the continued growth of the business.
- Undertaking regular internal review of company's health and safety and environmental policies.
- Maintain OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- As Compliance Manager your will:-
- Have previous experience of leading a HSE team.
- Have experience of working in either the engineering, power, construction or waste industries.
- Be NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent.
- Have working knowledge of OHSAS 18001.
- Knowledge of Environmental Permits.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 ext 272 or email your CV to email@example.com