Our client a leading Food Manufacturing organization is seeking a Compliance Manager.
Reporting into the Technical Head of the business, your role will be to work across various sites to monitor, develop and implement quality management and Environmental systems. This role will involve regular travel nationwide to manage processes and conduct extensive audits across various sites.
- Auditing and assessing processes across all sites for compliance
- Compiling and collating technical information regarding site HACCP’s
- Driving standards across all processes
- Developing protocol that can be transferred from site to site
- Leasing with site technical and operations teams to ensure smooth production and a right ‘first time’ approach
- Holding and disseminating technical information for each site where needed
- Ensuring critical processes are being adhered too
- Assessing finished product quality
As the ideal candidate you will have;
A BSc or MSc in Environmental management or similar science related degree
At least 2 years Compliance experience in a waste management/hazardous waste or factory environment
Extensive Audit experience
Extensive factory experience
Multisite and cross functional experience and the ability to communicate and manage various stakeholders within the business (a personable character is a must!)
Advanced HACCP qualifications
Excellent understanding of food safety and legislation
Solid level of numeracy – able to calculate and report on performance
We look forward to receiving your application.