Allen & York is engaged with one of the leading environmental consultancies in the UK to find them an experienced Consents Manager with experience of the sustainability sector as well to work on a range of projects. Based in the West Midlands, this is an excellent opportunity for join an established Team of professionals and contribute to major infrastructure projects across the UK.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will have experience of Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO 14001
- you will be competent at conducting environmental audits - a professional auditing qualification is expected
- ensuring compliance with the Environmental Management Plan, SWMP's and legislation
- you will have experience of applying for permits, licences and consents and managing the discharge of planning conditions throughout the construction project
- you will have a sound understanding of environmental issues on site such as noise, air and ecology
- you will have sound communication skills, both verbal and written as compiling performance reports will form part of your role in addition to liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- experience of having worked on major construction projects is essential as is managing multiple projects consecutively
- it is expected that you will be a member of IEMA and hold a valid CSCS card
In return for your efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, together with opportunities to train, develop and grow. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a large, stable, well respected organisation and be involved in some really high profile projects. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.