I am currently recruiting for a Construction Health and Safety Advisor to join an international engineering, architectural and consulting firm to be based in Kent. You will complete site safety visits on a variety of client's sites and construction projects. These projects range from traditional construction, housing developments, commercial refurbishments, ground works, RC Frame construction and engineering projects.
The Successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Relevant professional membership (IIRSM, IOSH or equivalent)
- Demonstrable knowledge and a solid track record working in the industry
- Familiarity of working on a variety of projects would be preferable including RC Frame construction and ground works
- Membership to RMaPS would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Full clean UK driving licence
To apply please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.