Our client, a UK based independent multi-professional consultancy is currently seeking a Construction Health and Safety Advisor to join their team in Essex. You will be involved in a wide variety of projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
- Covering projects in Greater London and the South-East.
- Assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties, act as nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations
The Successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years practical experience providing dedicated CDM Co-ordinator or H&S Advisor/Consultant services within the construction industry
- Expert knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 and 2015
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety within the construction industry
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Professional qualification in a construction, engineering, building surveying or building services discipline - desirable
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - preferably RMaPS
To Apply for this role please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com