|Job Title:||Construction Health and Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Position: Construction Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: Central London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Health & Safety Advisor who will primarily be responsible for advice, support and guidance on construction safety matters across several sites. You will work alongside senior safety advisors and contractors to provide a fully functioning and safe environment.
- Provide specialist safety advice, guidance and coaching to teams working on construction related projects
- Assist with improving the arrangements for controlling contractors and the safe management of construction work.
- Work with the team to develop a construction safety framework and associated documentation
- Devising a programme of audits and inspections relevant to various stages of operational construction works and reporting back to managers.
- Investigate incidents to establish the root causation and preventative measures required; communicate the findings and assist in the development of improvement plans
The Successful candidate will have:
- IOSH membership
- Substantial post qualification experience in providing construction safety advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders
- Significant multi-site experience working in the construction safety sector
- The ability to identify, influence and negotiate with a wide variety of users, stakeholders and clients in a large, complex or demanding environment; in order to ensure the implementation of robust safety requirements..
- Experience of working in a project environment.
- A proven record of working autonomously
To apply, please send your CV to Annabelle Foskett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.