|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + car allowances & expenses|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Gladdis|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
New opportunity for a Construction Manager to join a leading and construction organisation who are at the forefront of many complex projects ranging from railways to tunnels, wind farms and construction projects.
This role requires someone with sound knowledge of piling and ground engineering and people management skills, other tasks include:
- Management of project programme requirements
- Support and manage staff including Site Supervisoprs and operational teams
- Building sold working relationships with other teams to work through to sucessful project delivery
- Cost management.
- Assist on tenders to ensure accuracy of bids
Skills & attributes:
- Previous experience within the piling and ground engineering sector
- Ale to work within a team and lead, influence and communicate with confidence
- Career within the construction of at least 10 yers
- Used to working with safety, time and cost and quality in mind
If you are a Construction Manager looking for your next role and are looking for a top company to work for, please apply with your CV for more information ASAP.