Our Client, a Global Consultancy, is looking for a Construction Manager to join our Aviation team in the Northwest of England.
The successful candidate will support various teams in the successful delivery of projects within the Infrastructure and Industry sector.
Responsibilities and tasks will include:
Acting as quality inspector on site, working closely with the Client to fully understand the requirements and specifications.
Monitoring and reporting on the progress and quality of materials and workmanship.
Liaison with subcontractors, clients and stakeholders to resolved technical issues, and overcome any difficulties.
Responsible for inspecting works, taking photos of works for evidence and prepare a schedule of defects for notification and resolution.
Experience / Skills:
- CSCS/CITB scheme.
- Nebosh certificate.
- Professional qualifications.
- Knowledgeable of Codes of Practice, British
- Sound knowledge of construction practices and procedures.
- Good awareness and knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental management, particularly CDM.
- Confident with client liaison, undertake site inspection and writing reports.
- Experience in large civils, structural and building installations.
- Knowledge of design and build contract management processes.
- Knowledge and use of document management systems and good IT skills.
- Preferably knowledge of current Airport Regulations.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Rachel Gladdis at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.