Our client is a growing consultancy with multinational office presence with a dynamic and multi-cultural team.
They have recently been successful in securing a prestigious LEED Rated Buildings Project in various sites across Abu Dhabi
Recently a position has opened up for an experienced and articulate Civil Engineer to act as the Quality Manager for the projects
Key Responsibility Areas
- Implementation of the Quality Management Systems at site, Training site personnel on Quality Systems and Achieving the desired Quality Ratings/Standards at site.
- Formulating and documenting the Quality Management Systems.
- Develop, manage and maintain all Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure that all compliance issues are upheld and carry out inspections and testing plans, identifying and following up on all matters related to QA/QC.
- Responsible for the administering and controlling the company QA/QC activities,
- Managing the internal Quality Audit programme and leading the further development of the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for the daily quality operations of the projects, including follow up inspections for all features of work, coordination and testing services and supplemental inspections and coordination with the client’s quality assurance representative to ensure all project requirements are met.
- Development and review of the project quality program documentation manuals, work processes and reporting of quality records and management of quality documents.
- Monitor the overall effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Develop, implement and track all action plans in an effective way.
- Provide continuous direction for development and improvement in all quality management systems.
- BSc degree in Civil Engineering
- An extra qualification in Quality / Quality management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Quality Management
- Must have building experience in Malls, Hotels, Towers, Schools etc
- 10 years in Civil Construction
- Corporate background with strong ISO understanding
- MUST have experience in building QM systems
- May require frequent project sites.
- Arab National
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at 0097144469828 ext 108