Allen & York are currently working with a national multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy who are currently seeking a Consultant Ecologist to assist their Manchester ecology team in the delivery of their existing range of projects including ecological appraisals, protect species surveys and research and long term monitoring projects.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with their existing team of experienced ecologists working on a variety of projects of all scales.
The role will include:
As the successful candidate you will have a wide variety of involvement within the company including all the aspects of the management of ecological projects, input in to EcIA reports and EPS mitigation schemes along with the standard client based work.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing ecological projects
- Five years professional consultancy experience
- Bat survey licence preferred
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Relevant degree - postgraduate degree desirable
- Full membership of CIEEM
- Full driving licence
As well as a generous benefits package our client are committed to assisting the professional and personal development of their team and have been awarded Investors in People status.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare benefit package
- Flexible approach to work
For a confidential talk about the Consultant Ecologist position, please call Amy James on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.