Allen & York are currently working with a national multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy who are currently seeking a Consultant Ecologist to assist their Sheffield ecology team in the delivery of their existing range of projects including ecological appraisals, protect species surveys and research and long term monitoring projects.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with their existing team of experienced ecologists working on a variety of projects of all scales.
The role will include:
- Management of ecological projects, including survey planning, field survey and reporting
- Input in to EcIA reports and EPS mitigation schemes
- Preparation of fee quotes and tenders
- Client liaison
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing ecological projects
- Five years professional consultancy experience
- Bat survey licence preferred
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Relevant degree - postgraduate degree desirable
- Full membership of CIEEM
- Full driving licence
As the successful candidate, you will be offered a competitive salary, ongoing professional development, pension scheme and healthcare benefit package.
For a confidential talk about the Consultant Ecologist position, please call Amy James on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.