|Job Title:||Consultant - Offshore Wind|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our Client is a small concentrated technical advisory well known in the offshore wind industry.
The focus of their business covers business and policy advisory, economics, socio economics and engineering.
Their breadth of knowledge covers wind, wave and tidal energy markets.
They look for those who can build relationships on trustworthiness, respect, collaboration and commitment.
- Engaging with a range of industry players to obtain latest information and insight into current trends and thinking
- Desk-based research into the technology, market and supply chain of the wind and marine renewable energy industries
- Data management and keeping our information databases up to date
- Delivering input into presentations and reports, both for public release and delivery to private clients
- Developing in-house tools and sources of data that underpin timely and efficient delivery to clients, and over time, taking responsibility for larger projects and areas of expertise in a structured and supported way.
- A first degree in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering, physics, natural science, mathematics or economics (2.1 or above)
- An interest in the renewable industry
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- An aptitude for order, accuracy and efficiency so that you can deliver to our high standards
- Flexibility, focus and a hunger to learn
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to prioritise a busy schedule and juggle different demands on your time
- To communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders from the shop floor to the boardroom
- Commercial awareness to help us win new business
- Initiative and self-sufficiency to work in a small team, and
- The ability to pick things up quickly, as every project and every day can be different.
- Ideally, you will also have a PhD in a relevant area or at least 2 years relevant industry experience although this is not essential.
- Potential for flexible working
- Work in an intellectually stimulating and challenging environment, and
- A strong ethos of personal learning and development.
- Consultant - Offshore Wind