Do you work in the sustainability sector? Do you have experience working within product stewardship and circular economy? If so, the role below could be just for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Consultant/Senior Consultant with some experience in either a consultancy or corporate environment role to join a growing, reputable specialist sustainability consultancy with offices worldwide, to work within their Waste and Resource practice.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- you will hold a first degree in a relevant environmental/engineering discipline
- you will have experience working either for a consultancy or within a corporate organisation having focused on technology, textiles/apparel, food waste and packaging, in relation to product stewardship, producer responsibility and circular economy
- proven project management experience
- you will possess strong analytical skills (advanced use of Excel is expected)
- strong client facing skills as you will be required to liaise with senior members of global organisations and various stakeholders
- sound communication skills, both verbal and written are essential - you will be drafting technical reports and documents and assisting in the preparation of content for proposals
- exposure to business development would be beneficial as this is something you will be responsible for as you progress in the role
- any languages would be a bonus
The preference is for this role to be London based, however they can accommodate someone in one of their other offices.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning, driven, ambitious and dynamic consultancy with defined plans for growth over the next few years and they're looking for passionate, driven consultants to join them. If you meet the requirements above and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.