Are you looking for an interesting new role in Air Pollution?
My client are looking for a motivated and technical air pollution specialist with project management experience who can manage multiple tasks and drive projects.
The ideal candidate will be required to have extensive experience with excel, analysing spreadsheets and writing reports. You should have experience and knowledge of working with UK emission incentives, air pollution emissions, climate change calculations and greenhouse gas emission reporting. Air pollution modelling experience will be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a relevant degree in a related discipline
- Be a motivated, self-starter who can drive projects on their own initiative
- Have knowledge of UK emission incentives
- Have experience writing reports and analysing air pollution, climate change and greenhouse gas emissions
- Have experience with air pollution modelling software (desirable)
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond, on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.