Are you an experienced ecologist who has a combination of scientific rigor and excellent people-skills?
A unique, interesting, small consultancy are looking for ecologists to join a dynamic yet friendly team. The consultancy prides themselves on delivering a 'customer-centric' service knowing and understanding clients' needs in depth before offering solutions and advice. To be able to do this they need ecologists who know there stuff inside out so that they can be flexible in the presentation and content of reports and correspondence.
The role is based either near Bath or London but with opportunity for remote home working also.
- Member of CIEEM
- Protected species Licences - especially Bat Licence
- Named ecologist on protected species applications
- Competent at report writing
- Competent at surveying out in the field
- Experience in applying theory
- Empathy with local communities
- Engagement with clients' projects
- Creative problem solving
- Comprehension of wildlife law
- Knowledge of development industry
In return they will show you why they see themselves as a different company than the rest, one that respects individual working styles and values positive attitudes, flexibility and integrity. They actively support the free generation of ideas to help our clients grow their companies and develop the next generation of sustainable infrastructure.
Please get in touch for further details