The company is a leading Engineering consultancy, specialising in renewable energy and storage for clients in the private sector and for the government.
The work will be mainly technical & commercial consultancy services on behalf of wind project developers, lenders and operators across France, UK & Ireland, Germany, Scandinavia, Netherlands and some other markets.
- Technical and commercial due diligence
- Providing bespoke owner's engineer services;
- Undertaking construction monitoring;
- Managing multiple projects utilising internal and external resources;
- Reviewing operational project O&M reports and data;
- Supporting the delivery of strategic work;
- Carrying-out business development.
Essential skills and qualifications
- MEng Engineering degree, or similar;
- More than 5 years of technical experience in relevant sector;
- Detailed understanding of energy production assessments, resources databases and simulation tools;
- Comfortable working on projects with evolving scopes, in the context of competing priorities;
- Experience with the technical due diligence process and competence for individual subject tasks;
- Lender and owner construction monitoring experience;
- Capable of determining commercial implications of technical risks;
- Track record of developing and building lasting client relationships;
- Able to manage concurrent & different tasks and prioritise work load;
- Comfortable working at pace and to tight deadlines;
- Able to write clear, concise and accurate reports in English;
- Native/fluent in English and French.
- Strong organizational, networking & personal skills;
- Familiar in dealing with financial institutions;
- Commercial awareness with ability to dive into the detail when necessary.
- Generalist knowledge of all aspects of relevant sector and key development/operational risks.
- Experience in other European and worldwide markets
- Additional language skills
Location: Paris or Lyon
We look forward to receiving your application.