Contaminated Land Technician
Our client, a well-known consultancy is currently recruiting for a Contaminated Land Technician to work within their contaminated land unit. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to further their career and experience.
As the successful candidate, you will be undertaking:
- Field monitoring works including measurement and sampling
- Installation and commissioning of in-situ remediation equipment including pumps and oil water separators
- Working as part of a larger team
- Supporting consultants where needed.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential. Full training is provided
- Ideally have an electrical or mechanical background
- IT Literate
- Clean Driving licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an active role where you will be on site for a lot of the time and there may be a requirement for staying away from home, possibly at short notice. Our client is looking for an individual who is self-motivated and willing to undertake additional duties when needed.
You will be offered a competitive salary + benefits + further career opportunities.
For more information contact Lisa Newman 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you.