||Continues Improvement Program Manager - Energy Sector
||UAE - Dubai
||about 1 year ago
Continues Improvement Program Manager - Energy Sector
Allen & York are looking to hire an experienced Program Manager on behalf of a dynamic organization tasked with the implementation of a wide-reaching energy management strategy. The organization requires committed enthusiastic professionals who are able to act as change agents.
- Conduct business and strategic intelligence regarding Strategy improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs/enablers and identify gaps in the currant programs.
- Develop and improve the Manager's capabilities (organizational development).
- Support regulation and policy development in Dubai (engage with regulatory entities).
- Follow-up with program owners in addressing gaps and developing mitigating actions.
- Design, execute and manage special projects (e.g. intensity Mapping, Home Counseling).
- Design and execute specific studies in support of the strategy development.
- Master degree in engineering, environmental sciences or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience as a researcher in the field of energy and water efficiency.
- Experience in managing energy and water efficiency projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- English a must, Arabic a plus.
- Familiar with the business environment and communication practices in Dubai Preference will be given to qualified Emirati nationals.
- 3+ years management consultancy experience in financing mechanism knowledge/comfort special projects - benchmarking for
- Global & Regional knowledge of the energy / utilities sector
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.