|Job Title:||Contract & Claims Manager|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Contract & Claims Manager - Poole / Frimley
Our client is looking for an experienced Contract and Claims Manager to oversee the contract management of the IT service and project contracts within the centralised IT function, development and renegotiation of existing contracts, with the aim of establishing optimum IT services to business from providers.
The main responsibilities of this role:
- Contract management of all contracts within your designated area of responsibility, including implementing an effective contract and claim strategy.
- Maintaining procedural alignment with the general and specific IT procurement guidelines and policies, and the defined general contract agreements.
- Support management in contract negotiations.
- Manage end-to-end life-cycle process of contract change.
- Manage overall compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of commercial contracts and managing a contract life-cycle
- Experience of IT contracts or IT function will be desirable
- Good negotiation skills
- Relevant legal experience and know how
- Contract/Claim management experience
- Supply chain management
In particular our client is looking for someone who has SPECIALIST skills in both IT and Legal / Procurement. It is essential that the candidate has previous contract management experience and excellent communication skills to liaise with all types of stakeholders across Europe.
The position will be based in either the Poole or Frimley site. However, there will be travelling required as part of the role to any other UK site our client is based at. The position will require travel, meeting with internal and external service providers
There is a FANTASTIC package on offer from our client. If you feel your skills and experience are a right match for this role then please click apply today to find out more!!!