An exciting contract opportunity for a licensed bat surveyor with a PTS (Personal track safety qualification) has arisen to join an experienced ecological consultancy. The contract will be based on a project in West Sussex.
- Hold a Personal Track Safety qualification (PTS)
- Hold a Natural England Class 1 (ideally class 2) Bat Handling Licence.
- A minimum of two years' ecology experience
- A full membership of CIEEM.
- Have either project management experience or organisational, small budget management and client liaison ability.
- Hold a full driving licence and have use of their own vehicle.
If you are interested please contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss further.