Our client is one of Britain's fastest growing suppliers of premium quality kitchens to the house building market.
They have an excellent opportunity for a Contract Kitchen Project Co-ordinator to join their growing Contracts team, the role is based in Thorne, Doncaster.
Once tenders have been won, the Project Co-ordination team take over to ensure that the fit goes to plan with the agreements made with the developers. They liaise a lot with external Contract Managers to ensure that plots are ready for installation. The Project Co-ordinators need to have similar knowledge to Contract Managers but without the hands on experience.
The role is responsible for managing and monitoring live developer sites within the contracts team, working to strict site service level agreements. Postholders are required to have a good knowledge of kitchen components, kitchen installation and dealing with kitchen installers. In addition, the role includes a limited amount of design work and therefore they must be able to produce and understand designs accurately using a CAD system and be familiar with scaling from architects drawings. The role also involves:
- Process kitchen call off information accurately ready for order within service level agreements
- Liaise with installers, internal operations and off-site Contract Managers to achieve contract timetables, overcome any arising issues and to manage sites effectively
- Liaise with site, developers and installation companies at all levels, including company directors, by telephone, email and in person to ensure projects commence and complete on time and to budget
- Produce accurate kitchen design amendments and estimates using CAD and SAP
- Adhere to internal systems and procedures
- Ensure purchase order discrepancies match initial purchase orders received
- Pursue and secure sign off notes and any variations to site call offs
- Undertake showroom tours as per the company rota
- Previous experience of installing kitchens or overseeing kitchen installation is a must
- A good understanding of kitchen component parts and kitchen installation is essential
- Previous experience of working with developers/house builders would also be advantageous
- Must possess good problem solving ability and must be able to work accurately on own initiative whilst under pressure
- Ability to understand and interpret instructions is essential
- Must be organised and able to plan, monitor and progress workload independently
- Practical design experience is essential, with hands on experience gained in the kitchen industry
- Understanding of planning/design is essential with formal training and/or a qualification in design being preferred
- Must possess and have the ability to design a functional, attractive kitchen from scratch and be able to work/transfer from scaled drawings
- Must be computer literate (Excel, Word, etc) and the ability to use a CAD system is essential, either through certification or experience, with a working knowledge of Articad being advantageous
- Experience of SAP and Articad is preferable however full training will be given if necessary
- Must be able to work effectively and play a full part in a small team
For more information, please contact Emily Cutler at ALLEN & YORK.
We look forward to receiving your application