Role: Contract Manager / Estimator - Tewkesbury
Division: Response, Remediation & Restoration (Operations)
Due to extensive growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager / Estimator to join their Tewkesbury office. The role will predominantly focus on the remediation of oil loss insurance claims, estimating / pricing projects.
It is essential the candidate has experience of setting up and managing small to medium sized construction repair and groundwork related projects, including their practical and financial aspects.
- Knowledge of domestic construction methods and general groundwork
- Ideally with a trade skill background and hands on site experience
- Experience and knowledge of planning and delivering construction related works
- Excellent communicator and approachable
- Team player
- Good working knowledge of H & S including CDM 2015
- IT literate
- Professional and presentable at all times
- Time management
The candidate will be a part of team of 5, reporting to the Operations & Response director.
Our client is offering a great package:
- £36,000 salary, full-time.
- 25 Days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role please click apply today and someone will be in touch for further information!!!