|Job Title:||Contracts Manager - Nothern Ireland|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Collins|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Contracts Manager - Transmission and Distribution (T&D)
Our client is one of the leading provider of vital multi-technical services specialising in lifetime support, from design right the way through to construction, maintenance, repair and operation. With the emphasis on green technology, they are innovative, forward thinking and committed to adding value to every project.
As the contract manager, you will have to liaise with the company's customers, providing them with a quality service with the provision of profitability to the business. You will also need to consistently deliver the companies "Management Expectations" successfully across all key areas, managing and supporting individuals and teams under your control to meet and exceed business performance targets.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To manage operational teams to deliver building services projects and work packages safely, within budget, on time and to specification, controlling costs and maintaining profitability
- To develop good client relationships and undertake regular reporting on contracts.
- To take full technical, commercial and operational responsibility for the successful and profitable execution of contracts ensuring compliance with contract specifications and conditions.
- To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant Client Standards and codes of practice.
- To be accountable to the General Manager for ensuring that projects within their control are delivered in line with budget, margin, timescales and quality. To manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to General Manager and Operations Director.
- To provide tendering facilities for extra project works to suit client requirements.
- To develop customer relationships and gain new opportunities through existing and customer base i.e. additional core contracts, extra works, total facilities opportunities.
- To provide technical support to the customer and site based teams utilising central departments, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors.
- To lead, motivate and develop project and site based team/s.
- To provide support and training as required to enhance the effectiveness of the regional business.
- To liaise with the relevant departments on all projects objectives in terms of design, costs, quality and programme to ensure client satisfaction.
- To monitor and control all costs associated with individual contracts thus providing timely information and feedback to senior management.
- To liaise closely with clients, sub-contractors and other in-house teams, building and maintaining relationships.
- To manage and control site based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing.
- To monitor Health & Safety issues in respect of on-site and off-site staff.
- Other duties as required by General Manager and Operations Director.