Exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a growing clean technology company based in the Midlands. You will have 4-5 years' experience in a similarly responsible role and have experience of PLC hardware and programming.
You will be involved in a range of technology and power capacity projects, from large scale power systems design to residential PV systems.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with PLC hardware and programming
- Preferably experience with following software skills:
- Use of Codesys for PLC programming and development of web-based GUIs
- Modbus, canbus communication protocols including reading / writing protocol data in registers.
- Basic electrical wiring in control
- Fault finding in PLC programming
- Good communication skills and able to work on own initiative
For more information on this role, please contact Vicky Kenrick at ALLEN & YORK
We look forward to receiving your application.