Control Engineer Energy Storage Systems - Hertfordshire
Up to £45.000, depending on experience
The Control engineer will design, build, test and commission HMI screens, PLC code and supporting documentation for the Energy Management System.
- HMI development including Databases and scripting (i.e. Python/VBA)
- Allen Bradley PLC programming languages and strategies
- Power Industry communication protocols (Modbus, DNP3, IEC61850)
- on site and remote data capture systems and strategies#
- Development of HMI screens using SCADA packages such as; Inductive Automation ignition, Wonderware or similar
- Programming of Allen Bradley PLCs.
- On site commissioning and testing of SCADA systems
- Experience of working within the Power Generation Industry would be beneficial
- Degree in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering or equivalent qualifications with additional experience