Control & Instrumentation (C&I) Technician
An excellent opportunity to join a well-established energy from waste (EfW) and recycling company. You will contribute to the maintenance, inspection and rectification on all plant instruments, and provide preventative maintenance schedules, while implementing a culture of continuous improvement.
- Managing control systems and electronic data reporting throughout the EfW & recycling plant.
- Liaise with operations team with regards to fault finding, test, modification to process requirements, and updating of drawings.
- To carry out isolations as necessary and in conjunction with maintenance/operations requests.
- Implement and monitor a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Analyse process variables, report on anomalies and investigate actions to rectify.
- Deal with unplanned emergencies or changes in circumstances in relation to plant and equipment
- To assist other maintenance personnel as required.
- Input into Environmental Agency reports.
- Liaise with contractors as the need arises.
- Ensure plant cleaning schedules are fulfilled to a satisfactory standard.
- Report when stock levels are at re-order level for all items of spares and consumables.
Skills & Experience
· Qualified to a minimum of HNC level (ideally) or similar level of experience.
· Experience of an instrument type industry.
- Comfortable working at height and in confined spaces.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to interpret data.
- Knowledge of fault finding.
- Ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative.
For more information about this position, please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.