|Job Title:||Corporate Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||James Pearson|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
You will be responsible for driving the business forward through identifying, sourcing and securing new business through the tendering process and face to face appointments with clients within a designated sector.
As a Corporate Development Manager you will pro-actively and re-actively sell profitable new business, targeting corporate and national accounts within your sector.
Prospect for potential opportunities, build new customer portfolios, increase sales and identify regional and national corporate account opportunities.
Required to put your proven sales expertise and considerable initiative to best deliver a solid pipeline of prospects selling waste management services.
You are required to consistently achieve or exceed KPI's including annual new business revenue targets
To build and develop a sales pipeline of lucrative opportunities, you will do this through taking the lead role in opening and developing relationships with prospective corporate clients
You will work closely with the Bid Manager, you will be actively involved in the management of the tender process from PQQ through to ITT submissions
Responsible for managing professional bids from the initial sales phase through to closure and mobilisation
You will develop effective tailored sales solutions to corporate accounts and present them effectively through the structured tender process, in writing, verbally and through formal presentations
You need to be able to recognise clients waste management needs whilst providing appropriate commercial solutions, using your developed sales skills to sell our services with a strong emphasis on service, benefits and solutions
You will work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure new business priced competitively, integrated smoothly and managed efficiently
You will have:
- A working knowledge of H&S regulations and UK Waste Legislation
- Ability to demonstrate a successful track record in regional, commercial and key account sales positions
- Have been a key player in effective team
- Achieved GCSE Grade C in Maths & English
- Advance level IT skills, being able to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Pride in your role and will be well presented, eloquent and professional
- Having the ability to drive and motivate yourself, you will be results-orientated with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality customer service and business profit
- The ability to forward plan and be able to critically analyse your own performance
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict targets and deadlines
You will be
- A passionate and enthusiastic member of the team. Your positive, can do attitude will deliver excellence throughout the business.
You may also have
- Experience working with third parties
We will give you
- The opportunity to grow with a business
- A challenging and rewarding role in a successful and growing business
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- A great place to work
- A performance based related quarterly bonus
- You will report to the Head of Corporate Development
- You will be remotely based