A Corporate Finance Manager skilled in economics, modelling and analysis is required by a large blue chip consultancy at their city based state of the art offices.
If you have a background in transport, power, utilities or social infrastructure this is an opportunity to join a successful advisory team where you will work on numerous high profile infrastructure schemes.
- To develop, model and implement economic analysis to assess infrastructure projects.
- Ability to present concepts and advise clients on strategic, financial and commercial issues.
- Responsibility to oversee the work of junior team members.
- Develop relationships with clients ranging between private and public sector organisations.
Skills & attributes:
- Solid professional experience from the private or public sector, within transport, utilities or infrastructure sector
- Experienced in transport economics, spatial economics, economic impact analysis and modelling
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify problems, make contribution to solutions
- Team player, with a motivated and positive attitude.
- Good level of English and Maths, with a Quantitive Economics or Econometrics degree
- FCA qualified is preferred but not essential
Please apply with your CV, or call for more information. This is an opportunity to join a leading employer and be part of a successful, award winning team.