You will develop, coordinate and manage procedures to ensure the project is managed and reported on financial and progress matters
- Liaise with project teams to ensure the project is meeting requirements and corporate guidelines
- Project cost reports and cost curves
- Develop relationships with colleague and project staff.
- Review data for third party project systems
- Prepare and present project cost reports for project managers and customers
- Manage the EMS system
- Report progress against budget
You will be degree educated or equivalent and have experience of working on Major power related projects.
Mobilization date is May.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Scott Fergie at email@example.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.