|Job Title:||Credit Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is an award winning tech company based in Central London and they are looking for a Credit Analyst to join their successful and growing business.
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for making lending decisions for businesses which approach the company.
- Evaluate credit applications analysing data from financial statements, credit reference agencies, application forms and other third party sources to arrive at fast, fair, and accurate decisions.
- Build a loan book you will make decisions on your own set of customers and will be expected to grow your own loan book.
- You should thrive in a KPI driven environment where you are responsible for meeting global risk targets.
You will be required to work closely with the Account Management team, account managers act as "customer champions" and you will worth with them to ensure we do our best to meet our customer's needs and offer a fast, slick service.
Develop the company credit risk model - you will work closely with the risk team, providing them with insights from the front line on how to strengthen underwriting models and policies.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial loan underwriting, preferably within the SME sector or alternative lending.
- Strong business acumen and a working understanding of what makes a good business good.
- The ability to interpret financial statements and an understanding of the key risk drivers specific to SMEs.
- An analytical mindset with a practical approach to problem solving.
- To be confident, focused and enthusiastic.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to come up with innovative and scalable solutions to day-to-day problems and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency.