Our client is a waste management company. They are seeking to appoint a Credit Controller based at the HQ, in North West London.
This is a full-time, permanent role. Salary: £20,000 - £27,000pa.
The duties of the role are;
- Managing client accounts
- Dealing with approximately 600 live accounts at any one time
- Opening accounts for new clients, completing credit checks and issuing credit limits
- Monitoring client accounts to ensure they do not exceed limits set
- Allocating payments received by cheque, BACs and CHAPs to client accounts
- Reconciling accounts on a weekly basis and producing debtor reports
- Chasing overdue payments by telephone, email and meeting with clients.
- Managing any invoice queries that occur and resolving all issues
- Meeting with Finance Director monthly to review client accounts
- Collating paperwork to instigate the legal collection of delinquent debts.
- Producing monthly sales reports
- Completing sales ledger reconciliations, monthly.
- Managing credit card customers
- Issuing monthly statements
- Experienced Credit Controller
- Good Supervisor
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good Team player
- Strong Excel
- Excellent Customer Service
Please contact me in the office for more information, Vildan 01202 888 986.